In my FIRST video debt report for 2019, I’ll be covering how 2018 went and where we’re at with our debt at the end of December 2018.
We paid off three debts in 2018:
- Personal loan to pay for our broken-ass house from three years ago
- Personal loan to pay for Zach to attend a coding bootcamp
- Auto loan from a zillion years ago in Alaska
Now we’ve just got student loans left — w00t! But holy wah, there’s a lot of them:
- Lindsay student loans – $27,961 and $23,358
- Zach student loans – $1,688, $8,324, $5,525, $7,563, $603, and $12,516
All summed up, that’s $87,643! Sweet Jesus, it’s going to be a slog to get rid of this baggage.
Stay tuned and watch us pay it off by subscribing to my YouTube channel. Have a great January!
What’s your debt payoff plan? Leave a comment below!