How can I help you?
You’ve made “financial mistakes” in your life too. You can’t go back and change that now.
But, what you can do is use those mistakes to come back stronger than ever. You can learn from your mistakes to do things that no one else is able to do:
- Half of Americans can’t even cover a $400 emergency expense
- One third of Americans don’t have any retirement savings at all
- The average American family pays $8,037 in interest charges alone every year
- 11.2% of student loan debt is currently in default
These are all things you can learn how to improve so that you don’t end up on the wrong side of the statistics.
I’ll use myself as an example to show you the basics:
- Your Credit Score: The One Number That Could Save You Thousands
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Get Out Of Debt
- Make More Money: A Fear-Busting Game Plan To Start Side Hustling
I also like to write about your mindset. This isn’t some hippy coconut oil woo-woo shit; it has a real impact on everything finance- and life-related. You can’t address the basics without getting the right mindset down to process that information:
- How Much Does This Cost In Taco Dollars?
- Celebrate Your Financial Mistakes Like They’re Going Out Of Style
- Big Financial Goals Too Much? Try Chunking Your Money!
If you suck at managing your money now, good news! You can change that. I did, even though I’m far from perfect. If you’re just OK, there’s still more to learn! And if you’re already a pro, I’ve got some sweet cat pictures to show you sprinkled throughout my blog posts.
Make sure to sign up below for the weekly email newsletter below so you don’t miss a post. I look forward to getting to know you!
Take back your life!
Sign up for a free copy of the workbook Destroy Your Debt! I'll also send you a weekly newsletter full of money tips and tricks to help you get out of debt faster (and sometimes cat pictures).